Monday, December 15, 2014

This Time of Year

I had a tough weekend.  I am not sure it was just that it's this time of year, and I had to sit through Primary.  But, it has been an emotional weekend.  I tend to lead a normal, well-adjusted life from day to day.  However, there are days when it just hits.

I was reminded of Ethan quite a bit this past weekend because of the wedding of our niece.  Our niece married a young man we have known for a few years.  Ethan saw him in the first play he was in for our theater. Ethan thought he was sooo cool.  He would steal his jacket from him after performances and literally follow him around.  Not only did he think this young man was cool, but he loved the musical they were in.  He listened to All Shook Up music almost daily.  We have many a video with Ethan dancing to All Shook Up.  When he was in the hospital, we played this music for him.  Our niece even came to the hospital and played the ukulele and sang to him.

This weekend brought this flood of memories back because she and her now husband met during All Shook Up, so they both were blue suede shoes :-)  They had one of the songs on their video.  She played the ukulele during the ring ceremony.  There were so many little things that reminded me of how happy Ethan would be to be there and see these two get married.  He loved his cousin, and he loved this young man.

I was reminded in the temple on Saturday (after the reception the night before) during the sealing (a ceremony where couples are married not just til death do us part but for time and all eternity) how those who were beyond the veil (those who have gone before us) were there and "wouldn't miss it for the world."  I  felt this was a tender mercy from a loving Heavenly Father because I was wishing Ethan could be there.  I know he was.  I know he was there for these two whom he loved so much.  It was a beautiful ceremony.

But this lead to tears all day Sunday for me.  I have a hard enough time sitting in primary over the last few years, but this Sunday was one of the worst...and in my new ward.  It was awful.  I couldn't stop crying.  I was miserable, and I felt that know one really got it.  This was one of my worst fears when moving---I would lose it and no one knows how to handle me.  I have friends in my last ward that knew just what to do.  I feel like I am growing up all over again.  I haven't had a day I have spent in bed all day in a few years, but yesterday I did.  I love that my husband gets it and just let me lay there.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg slot asia สล็อต เป็นเว็บไซต์พนันสล็อตออนไลน์ ลำดับหนึ่ง ที่คนอีกหลายๆคนนั้นต้องเคยได้ฟังชื่อนี่กันมาบ้างแล้วเพราะเว็บไซต์ของพวกเรานั้น PG SLOT เปิดให้บริการโกรธยะหนึ่ง

    ReplyDelete
  3. สล็อต เว็บ ตรง จากค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ชื่อดังอันดับ 1 ที่นักพนันทั่วโลกให้การยอมรับว่าเป็นค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุดตลอดกาลกับค่าย PG SLOT ที่มาแรงที่สุดในปี 2022

    ReplyDelete
  4. ทดลองสล็อต pg เล่นฟรีทุกค่าย PG SLOT รองรับเล่นผ่านมือถือทุกระบบ ไม่ว่าจะเป็น IOS และก็ Android ผู้ใช้สามารถเล่นได้ในทุกเกมแบบไม่ต้องสมัครก่อนใครที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME

    ReplyDelete
  5. ทางเข้า pg เกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่ ที่เปิดให้บริการนักเล่นการพนันทุกคน ทาง เข้า เล่น เหมาะสมกับยุยงตนี้อย่างใหญ่โต pg slot โบนัส ฟรี เนื่องจากเล่นออนไลน์ได้เลยไม่ยุ่งยาก

    ReplyDelete
  6. slot xo สำหรับผู้ใดกันที่กำลังมองหาเว็บไซต์รวมสล็อต pgslot ที่ดีเยี่ยมที่สุดศูนย์รวมค่ายเกมชั้นหนึ่งก็เกม slotxo เยอะเอามาไว้ภายในเว็บไซต์แห่งนี้บริการระบบฝาก-ถอนแบบออโต้

    ReplyDelete
  7. สล็อต PGSLOTแตกง่าย เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริงผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อต pg slot ออนไลน์บนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ที่มีเกมนานาประการให้เลือก เป็นเกมรูปแบบใหม่ที่ทำเงินให้ผู้เล่นได้เงินจริง 

    ReplyDelete