Friday, December 9, 2011

My First Christmas

Here's my cute husband doing the cooking.  I say this is where he should be since I am not much of a cook.  I love that he takes after his mother and can create some awesome meals.  When I say "create", he really does.  He doesn't have a problem experimenting and having it turn out great.  If I experimented no one would eat it, I promise.  I added this in at the beginning to show that are lives are still fairly normal.  We live each day to the fullest (as much as possible) and spend as much time together as a family.  As the holidays are upon us times are busy. They are busy, fun, sad and stressful.  But, it remains the best time of the year.
This year we are dealing with two firsts.  First, its Brady's first Christmas!  Its been fun to watch his little four month old reactions to lights, trains, etc.  Second, its our first Christmas without Ethan.  Wow!  I can't believe its been almost 8 months without him.  I'm sure I'll read this in about 8 YEARS and still feel the same. 
We are so happy to celebrate the life of our Savior and that is more real this year than ever before.
This is the family without Ethan.  I posted both of these so you can see the changes from last year.  I love my family.  I am so happy to be a mom.  It is the greatest blessing in my life.

I had much planned for this post but I left it for a couple of days and can't remember.  Sorry for any disappointment :)

2 comments:

  1. Both of those pictures are so lovely! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous pictures of your family :) I also can't believe it's been 8 months.

    ReplyDelete